Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2013"

See other formats

Westchester Town Center BID Assessment Rolls f...

Subject: Westchester Town Center BID Assessment Rolls for 2014
From: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Date: 06/19/2013 06:08 PM

To: Dennis Rader <dennis.rader@lacity.org>

CC: Rick Scott <rick.scott@lacity.org>

BCC: Donald R Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Attached is a Board Report that is almost certain to be approved by the WBIA at
their meeting tomorrow morning approving a 1% CPI increase for their
Assessment Roll.

Also attached is the 3-column format Excel spreadsheet you requested with that
data.

I thought it might assist you if I sent this material in advance of the 9:30 AM
Board meeting, then telephoned top confirm approval.

Let me know of any questions or as I may assist further in any way.

Thank you.

—Attachments:

BD REPT CPI Adjustment of Assessment for 2014 130620.pdf 410 KB

Assessment Roll 2014 130620 2 Final.xls 124 KB

l of l

08/15/2018 12:38 PM